Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Message i recieved on myspace.

So this Dude sent me a message that i really took to heart. I love that he understands who i am and what I'm here to represent. He read about how I'm seeking MGNT and replied.

Here is part of what he had to say!



Thanks Bro!


www.myspace.com/moshmadison

"I want to see you do your thing, you represent an important piece of hip hop...When I heard you drop verse about kicking it on roof tops and living that punk rock life, to me that is hip hop. You rhyme what you know and don't put on some lame ass image. In my eyes, there is plenty of rappers that know approximately dick about hip hop...hip hop is not gold teeth and pretty clothes, it's not trying to be Paul Wall or whatever is hot at the minute...it's about being true to your way of life and expressing that through your art.

But anywhats, please consider what I said...I bet if you look right, you'll find a manager in someone who you are already down with."


Hold it Down


Pabs

No comments:

Post a Comment